The time has come for me to close my account. I haven't provided new stock in a while and I really don't have the time any more. I don't have the time to be checking where my stock is being used either.
I'll be taking down all the images, but if you already have some saved and want to use them, you can still use them and still credit me. I will leave my page and favourites here and will check every once in a while.
Thank you so much to everyone that made wonderful artwork with my stock.
- I give permission for any of these photos to be used in art works on DA. You must link back to my stock gallery or the image in the details of the deviation. And you MUST send me a link to the deviation either by note or comment.
- Please check before using for a DA print, as I may need to check with the photographer. Unless it says on the deviation that I have given permission for those photos. A lot of my newer stock images I've given a blanket permission for prints, please note- its just permission for DA prints. Please ask me if you want to use my stock in prints sold off DA
Permission will be given on a case to case basis. (I give permission 99% of the time)
- Your work has to be displayed on DA, you can not use it and only display it somewhere like Flickr, always check with me before you put it somewhere like Flickr.
- I give permission for photos to be used off DA for traditional art, for example as a reference for a painting and for the artwork to be displayed, like in a gallery. Also I'd just love to hear about your work being displayed.
- Photos can not be used for pornographic purposes and not used in a degrading way.
- Don't put a filter on it and claim it as your own, there has to be some effort. Also don't just make it black and white or sepia.
IMPORTANT- Do not submit one of my stock photos with hardly anything changed- for example, just putting words over it is unacceptable. Also do not credit me as the 'model' as that gives the impression that you were the photographer. You need to credit me as the stock provider or if its an obviously complex manipulation that uses stock from lots of stock artists, its fine to credit me as being the girl/woman in the image. If my stock has been used well I will give the artist freedom to display their work wherever they want.
- Please contact me if you want to use one of my stock images in a commercial project. Usually I just require a one time payment. (This does not include using a photo for a reference for traditional art.)